Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 30, 2011

just a few things I have been working on





My valentine cupcake cards...well, I got a bit carried away with making 26 of them. I was so excited to be making cards and not being interrupted :-) My I-Tool makes the bling incredibly easy :-)

The cupcake card is for a friend of mine who had a birthday. Thank you to Krista at www.kristaspapercafe.com for the inspiration.

The strawberry card was my little Thank You for Simply Pam. Not only did I win her blog candy of flocking, but she sent me a big pack of Wobbles!!! Thank you again, Pam!! www.simply-pam.blogspot.com

The skull card is for my youngest son, his 22nd birthday is today!! :-) A huge thank you to www.scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments :-)