Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 24, 2010

aaahhhh my labor of love....have you ever volunteered to do something..and then realized...what was I thinking???

a few of these I was asked to make 3 signs each....this all had to be done in a week..have I ever mentioned I work full time?? anyway, our local Humane Shelter is having a fundraiser...and I volunteered to make the signs for their Doggie Fun Day. I donated all of my time and supplies, I would have loved to use stickles and embellishments, but I am not sure if they will even keep them after they use them one time, but I sure hope they do. I hope everyone is having a great day, and Thank You for stopping by!!!













1 comment:

  1. Excellent Job Bevvy (Again)!!! I'd hire you!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments :-)