Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 23, 2010

just a few comments about the OMC Bus Tour

I just want to say, it was an absolutely wonderful time!! I learned and tried so many techniques that I normally would not have done. They were so helpful and knowledgable and shared all of their information and ideas! I have shopped online with them for quite some time now and have never had any problems and they have always had my items to me quickly. After meeting the family of this wonderful business, I will make sure I look to them first for my purchases. They did not ask me to write this nor did they give me anything to write this. It is truly from my heart. I hope you will look to them the next time you are shopping online and make sure that you sign up for their emails...they ALWAYS have a 20% off coupon!! www.ohmycrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments :-)